Monday, May 19, 2008

Accepting Frustrations

I don’t know why my side bar has gone “hide-y” down at the end of my blog.
My posts are also looking messy, there doesn’t seem to be any linebreak or paragraph breaks. This is all very perplexing! And annoying.
No matter what I do, I can’t fix it. Maybe its time to try another template.

This is the latest on a mounting pile of things I am feeling frustrated and annoyed about.
Eckhart Tolle says that peace can only come in the letting go of wanting this moment to be different.
I drew an angel oracle card last night about something else I am frustrated with and the message was this:

Blessing In Disguise
What appears to be a problem is actually part of your answered prayer.”

Seen from another angle, the universe is giving me lots of opportunity to practice acceptance which I now remember creating as a possibility as I was doing the New Earth Webminar. Sometimes ...LOL...taking responsibility for how my life is turning out is not as fun as I thought it would be.


No comments: