Thursday, April 10, 2008

Little Things

I like to place small precious objects on the speaker ledge of my laptop. The Buddha sometimes "floats"on the row of function keys, light and ethereal. I love looking at this little Buddha statue as it reminds me the importance of inner peace.

The funny rock is from SS. She gave it to me when we were on vacation in Hvar Croatia last year. We gave each other gifts of pebbles as we were lying on the little pebble beach. I hold it intermittenly throughout the day to feel connected to her and the beauty and serenity of Hvar.


The little elephants also come and go on my computer speaker ledge. They remind me to be joyful and playful. Smooth pebble also another souvenir from Hvar. The Amethyst clutter is my birthday gift from mum. Its meant to absorb computer radiation and also help me focus.

My little things keeps my desk alive with play. Looking at them, holding them or moving them around infuse me with happiness and keeps me connected to people and things important to me.

1 comment:

JactheBrat said...

haha! What a funny-looking rock!!! ;-p Looks like a...